Groupes – Sailing school
On request and without any obligation, a quote can be given depending on the number of people and lessons. A specific programme will be studied according to your requirements.
Supervised by certified sailing instructors, you will discover sailing and the marine environment.
The different activities proposed are:
- A sailing discovery session – Accessible to all from 7 years old
- A 3 hour session supervised by a qualified instructor on an Optimist, a catamaran, a fun boat, a windsurfing board or a collective boat (Fillao) to discover the pleasure of sailing. The session is punctuated by playful learning sequences. We can combine the activities and plan a programme over several days.
- “Sails”: 2 to 5 sessions – Accessible to all from 7 years old.
- Several 3 hour sessions to learn how to navigate a boat, to set sails and to taste the first sensations of speed: Optimist or catamaran.
We can combine the activities and plan a programme over several days.
- There are other various activities on offer which we can organise for you: Cap d’Agde Aquarium, Small Train Tours, Cultural Visits…
- The Nautical Centre also has a hall that you can use for different purposes (capacity 100 people) overlooking a terrace facing the sea where you can organize a light meal, a picnic, an aperitif…